Sunday, August 20, 2006

Leaving Work - Roger

During my time at Soundhouse Media I made a great many friends who remain really special. I have missed the routine of travelling to the office and getting down to the various film, audio and PR projects on our books. I never had the chance to say goodbye and farewell to many of our clients who also became good friends over the years. So, a huge thank you to all of them for making my time at SHM one of the best working experiences of my life.

Sorry if I didn't get your picture, you'll just have to visit NZ to get an entry!




Karen, Roger, Rosie and Sarah. Rosie is Sheffield's finest Jazz artist, with a voice to die for. Check out her site on www.rosiebrown.co.uk



Dave, Mark, Roger and Chris.



Karen and George.



Roger and Wendy went to university together. Roger plans to take Wendy sailing one day, but that's probably after they complete that feature film they've been talking about making.



Chris and Mark compete for the title of Thumb War Champion. We couldn't decide who won. The next time they're out climbing, strength and endurance on the rock face will probably determine who is really the strongest.

No comments: