Thursday, March 29, 2007

Little Women

A trip up north gave me the chance to see how Dave and Mandy and the children are getting on. All the kids are growing so quickly. It didn't take long for us to get down to some fun and games which was a welcome bit of rest and relaxation.



The fabulous Becca who was so kind during my stay. She even made me breakfast! Top girl!



Nadine is certainly finding her voice and was happy to spend much of her time saying, 'hello Roger'.



Abbie looking wild, but then I did tease her a bit.



Sian recently turned 15 years and some of her friends stayed for a sleep over. There was much giggling so I kept a very low profile.



Mandy did a great job in assiting me sort out my return flights by checking me in online. This enabled me to cut out a number of long queues, get some good window seats and avoid the angst of arriving late. Cheers!!



Despite being surrounded by five women, Dave still manages to get his own way... sometimes.

No comments: